Belton 2016 Trade Stand Layout – the number on the map is your trade stand number.
Applications for trade space at Belton International Horse Trials 2016 are now CLOSED!
With a huge rise in the number of visitors to Belton in 2015 we are expecting record crowds again this year.
- Attracting an annual crowd of over 12,500 people
- 60:40 female/male split
- upmarket audience profile (Eventing has the highest AB profile of any sport)
- main age profile 30 -55 years
- Featuring the world - s top riders including current and future Olympic, World and European medallists
- Eventing - s roots are in the rural community but now its supporters are drawn from the major towns and cities as well.
- An extensive marketing and press campaign targets visitors from around the UK and abroad
- Belton’s reputation for top-class shopping continues to grow year on year.
- Exhibition space is very competitively priced and new applicants are accepted on merit
- We have active Facebook and Twitter feeds , which are ideal platforms for promotions and competition
Please do take a few minutes to read the Trade Stand regulations attached to the end of the forms. By completing an application it is taken as confirmation of your acceptance of the regulations. Contravening any of these regulations may result in you being refused space or in you being asked to leave the event site.
Forms can be printed off and posted, or filled in online and emailed back; of course in both cases appropriate accompanying documents will be required - a minimum being evidence of valid public liability insurance, plus both general and fire risk assessments for your stand. We also require a General Trader H&S form please. More accompanying documents will be required from food traders; any missing paperwork must be submitted before your application can be accepted. Trade Stand space will not be allocated without full, cleared payment and all relevant documentation. If you fill in the forms on the computer, your totals will be calculated for you, should you experience any difficulties, please do get in touch.
Belton 2016 is shaping up to be bigger and better than ever, with a larger focus being placed on our Trade Stand offering. We are constantly striving to eliminate any potential - dead ends - and improve the flow of spectators around the site, and are making some changes to reflect that. Once again, there is a space on the application form to indicate your preferred location; please use this, and we will accommodate your requests wherever possible. As usual, we do look favourably on those who apply and pay for their stand in plenty of time!
Deadlines for applications, complete with payment and relevant documentation is Friday 4th March 2016. ALL applications received after this date are subject to an automatic 50 late booking surcharge payable upon application.
We look forward to receiving your application.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE 3M VEHICLE HEIGHT RESTRICTION AT THE LION GATE ENTRANCE TO BELTON – GANTRIES WILL BE CLEARLY SIGNED.
All forms are downloadable/printable – please click on the required link
NEW General Trader Health and Safety Form – required with each application.
The application forms above include details of the 2016 Trade Stand Regulations.