31st March – 2nd April 2017
- There will be NO dressage on Sunday for the Advanced competitors.
- Sec E – OIu21 will complete all three phases on the Friday.
- CLICK HERE for 2017 Rule Updates
- There will be NO ATVs or similar allowed on site. Click here for full policy
phone: 01949 829061
mobile: 07464 803781 (from 27th March only)
phone: 01949 829061
Provisional Competition Timetable
Open Intermediate U21
Open Novice U18(Q)
2017 Maps PDF
For FEI Schedule click here
*Competitors in International Classes Only – please note in addition to your entry fee at the time of entry you will be charged an extra fee of £16 for 2* competitors and £22 for 3* competitors. This is charged by the FEI for the Worldwide Equine & Human Anti-Doping Program. This fee will be refunded in full if your entry is withdrawn.
Entries open date
8th February 2017
Late Entry Surcharge Date
22nd March 2017
1st March 2017 at 12.00 noon
Withdrawals & queries
Withdrawals by 26th March 2017 in writing to email@example.com
Withdrawal & Refund Policy 2017
- Owners/Riders with horses running at Belton will gain entry with their BE Membership Card. Please present the QR code at the gate. Your card will allow all occupants of the vehicle into the event.
- Non BE registered Owners and Riders should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange passes.
- Please note that Horse Box passes are not required at Belton.
For Lorries & Trailers NG32 2LS
For cars NG31 9SQ
Hotels, B&B etc
Catering on-site throughout the event
- The Ramada Grantham (formerly The Olde Barn Hotel) – click for information
- Honington Grange – click for information
- Thorns Farm Leisure – Self-contained B&B apartments – click for information
Local Stabling List 2017
Cross Country – Captain Mark Phillips & Stuart Buntine
Show Jumping – Beau Woods
Show Jumping warm-up policy – The stewards will stick to the timetabled slots as much as possible but please ALWAYS check with them before warming up (and preferably before coming down to the ring). They will always endeavour to get ahead of schedule if at all possible. Where there are gaps (withdrawals or just plain gaps in the timings) then it may be possible for riders to slot in a certain extent, but not out of section. This system has been implemented to ensure sections run according to times.