13th – 15th April 2018
- CLICK HERE for 2017 Rule Updates
- There will be NO ATVs or similar allowed on site. Click here for full policy
phone: 01949 829061
mobile: 07464 803781 (from 9th April)
phone: 01949 829061
Open Intermediate U21
Open Novice U18(Q)
2017 Maps PDF
*Competitors in International Classes Only – please note in addition to your entry fee at the time of entry you will be charged an extra fee This is charged by the FEI for the Worldwide Equine & Human Anti-Doping Program. This fee will be refunded in full if your entry is withdrawn.
Entries open date
23rd February 2018
Late Entry Surcharge Date
16th March 2018 at 12.00 noon
Withdrawals & queries
Withdrawals by 26th March 2017 in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Withdrawal & Refund Policy 2017
- Owners/Riders with horses running at Belton will gain entry with their BE Membership Card. Please present the QR code at the gate. Your card will allow all occupants of the vehicle into the event.
- Non-BE registered Owners and Riders should contact email@example.com to arrange passes.
- Please note that Horse Box passes are not required at Belton.
- Each rider will be entitled to up to 2 additional free passes and further passes at discounted rates. These will be available on a link here following ballot on 16th March. You will need your BE membership number to validate your claim. All orders are subject to a processing fee of £1.50 per order. Refunds for grooms and other connections will not be given as these free tickets are available in advance.
For Lorries & Trailers NG32 2LS
For cars NG31 9SQ
Hotels, B&B etc
Catering on-site throughout the event
- The Ramada Grantham (formerly The Olde Barn Hotel) – click for information
- Honington Grange – click for information
- Thorns Farm Leisure – Self-contained B&B apartments – click for information
Local Stabling List 2017
Cross Country – Captain Mark Phillips & Stuart Buntine
Show Jumping – Beau Woods
Show Jumping warm-up policy – The stewards will stick to the timetabled slots as much as possible but please ALWAYS check with them before warming up (and preferably before coming down to the ring). They will always endeavour to get ahead of schedule if at all possible. Where there are gaps (withdrawals or just plain gaps in the timings) then it may be possible for riders to slot in a certain extent, but not out of section. This system has been implemented to ensure sections run according to times.